Webinar: Digital solutions fit for the future forest industry
Paper Province and Tretorget invite you to a webinar where you will experience some of the latest digital solutions with potential of revolutionising the forest industry.
As partners in the EU-funded Rosewood4.0 project, they work to create open innovation, new digital solutions, and increased knowledge in the forest industry. This webinar aims to share best practices, field demonstrations and new technical solutions with potential to make the forest sector more efficient, profitable, collaborative, and sustainable.
We have invited key players from Sweden and Norway to share their take on digital solutions fit for the future.
- Date: 21 May 09.30 – 11.30 CET
- Format: Online via Zoom. Link to join the event here
- FeltGis – Wireless transmission of forest data. Speaker: Isak Hasselgård
- Avatar – A digital coach for forestry machine operators using AI. Speakers: Skogforsk, Skogkurs and NIBIO
- Nexum – Industry 4.0 – The digital sawmill. Speaker: Mikael Jacobsson
- Use of X-ray CT measuring frames in the sawmill – feedback to the forest. Speaker: Johan Oja